Topic: executable file
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 6:16 AM

Frank

Re: executable file

I used deploytool but I got the following message

Attempt to execute SCRIPT warning as a function:
C:\Program Files\Matlab\R2012a\toolbox\compiler\mcr\matlab\lang\warning.m
Error in matlabrc (line 212)
warning('MATLAB:matlabrc:Startup',...
Unknown exception

How to proceed?

Thanks.

"Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org> wrote in message <k79ui8$ccc$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 11/5/2012 8:32 PM, Frank wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a script file, test.m, which calls another matlab function, cal.m and some
> >built-in matlab functions, e.g. svd, inv.
> >
> > Now, I would like to generate an executable file, test.exe, to run in Windows.
> >
> > How can I do that?
> >

> http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/
>
> "MATLAB Compiler? lets you share your MATLABĀ® application as an executable or a shared library"

Ā© Drexel University 1994-2014. All Rights Reserved.