Topic: executable file
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 6:16 AM

Steven Lord

Re: executable file

"Frank " <allinone_2003@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> Hello, can anyone help?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Make sure the directories under the MCR are NOT, repeat NOT on your path. In
particular, I don't believe any of the directories whose paths start with:

C:\Program Files\Matlab\R2012a\toolbox\compiler\mcr\

should be there. If removing those directories from the path (DON'T delete
them, just remove them from the path using the PATHTOOL) doesn?t work,
contact Technical Support using the instructions in my signature.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com