Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

I personally believe that it is a disaster; 12 more years in the
wrong direction (4 + 8 with Hillary Clinton - Bill Clinton knew
exactly what he was doing when he let her protective President Obama
from reality and Libya until yesterday). Think the US right behind
my state of California right behind the glories of modern Greece.

Wayne

At 10:40 PM 11/6/2012, GS Chandy wrote:
>I personally believe Obama's win is 'potentially' a very good thing
>indeed for the US and for the world - for anyone who believes in the
>democratic rights of ALL people, everywhere (as against the
>undemocratic rights of the rich). Maybe - just MAYBE; no guarantees
>here!! - the US will now at last provide some much-needed world
>leadership in this direction.
>
>Admittedly, Obama has not by any means fulfilled the promise that he
>showed before his election - nor has he adequately fulfilled his
>promises made to the US and to the world before his election.
>
>I notice that another thread has deplored and found worrisome
>Obama's admission to being mathematically illiterate - though he was
>defended there to the effect that it was only in jest that he had
>admitted this. In jest or seriously - that IS surely a worrisome
>matter for the kind of leadership that the US can provide the world
>in the difficult years to come.
>
>GSC

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12