Topic: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Replies: 87   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 4:34 AM

kirby urner

Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

You should probably try starting a new thread that gives overview
rather than just kibitz on this thread, get a fresh start.

When you say "egalitarian" (like that's a bad thing) you need to
define what that means.

A really effective teacher that money can't buy (because of prior
commitments) may not show up on the expense radar -- which is somewhat
the point.

Having schools raise their own funds for specific projects, is what
CSN supports (CSN = a network of charitable giving "coffee shops" that
do more than serve coffee; they provide games the winnings from which
may be channeled to specific causes (think "church bingo")).

In Jersey City, my classroom was multi-ethnic for sure, but then all
girls / young women. I am a proponent of single gender [sic] schools
as a choice, boarding schools as a choice as well (yes, with
government funding, not just private sponsors).

Kirby

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM, jk@israeliteknight.com
<jk@israeliteknight.com> wrote:
> My messages which were completely and totally censored by the education mafia dealt only with the inequality of education spending, and how to achieve equality, to wit, how can a state like New Jersey reduce it's education cost per student to a level like Iowa, Japan, or Korea, a five fold reduction.
>
> Of course the egalitarians censored that: this is the KEY to their success.

Date Subject Author
10/22/12
Read Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/22/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/22/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/22/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/23/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Robert Hansen
10/23/12
[...]
10/24/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/24/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
GS Chandy
10/24/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Haim
10/25/12
[...]
10/26/12
[...]
10/27/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
10/28/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/28/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/28/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/28/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/29/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/29/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/29/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/29/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
10/29/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
kirby urner
10/30/12
[...]
10/31/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/4/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Peter Duveen
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Haim
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Robert Hansen
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Haim
11/6/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/5/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Salahuddin
11/7/12
[...]
11/8/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/8/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/8/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/12/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/12/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
GS Chandy
11/14/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
israeliteknight
11/15/12
Read Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)
GS Chandy
11/17/12