Topic: it's in there somewhere....
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jan 28, 2013 1:30 AM

blackhead

Re: it's in there somewhere....

On Nov 7, 8:19 am, Timothy Sutter <a202...@lycos.com-> wrote:
> no animals will be hurt during
> the course of these next
> several sentences.
>
> if you have a bowling ball and
> you stick the bowling ball in
> a cardboard box in which
> a refrigerator came,
>
> then you could say that you know
> where the bowling ball is, only
> that you don't know exactly where it is,
>
> because you just know that it's
> in the cardboard box somewhere.
>
> it's in there somewhere, and given that
> you left a lot of packing material in the box,
>
> the ball may not be on the bottom of
> the box, but could be anywhere in the box.

[snipped, but basically the same as above]

Do you think you could format your posts better?
I don't understand why you're leaving spaces between some of your
sentences.

And how about showing more consideration to the folks at the other
newsgroups you're posting to by not posting this?
How on earth is this relevant to sci.math, never mind
sci.physics.electromag?

I notice you have your own newsgroup, alt.timothy.sutter, yet you
don't post this stuff there, do you?

Larry.