Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

Wayne Bishop posted Nov 7, 2012 10:55 PM (GSC's remarks follow):
> I personally believe that it is a disaster; 12 more
> years in the
> wrong direction (4 + 8 with Hillary Clinton - Bill
> Clinton knew
> exactly what he was doing when he let her protective
> President Obama
> from reality and Libya until yesterday). Think the
> US right behind
> my state of California right behind the glories of
> modern Greece.
>
> Wayne

I'm totally confused by your last sentence. That apart:

Surely four more years of Obama + possibly another eight of Hillary Clinton (per your prognostications - but see below) would not in any case be more of a disaster (for the US/for the world) than the eight years you/we have already had of G.W. Bush?

In your opinion, GW Bush took the US in the 'right direction'? In your opinion, Romney-Ryan would have taken the US in the 'right direction'? And Todd Akin would have taken the US in the best direction of all?

In any case (for whatever this belief is worth or not worth), Hilary Clinton is unlikely, in future, to contest for the US presidency. [Just a surmise, the accuracy of which we shall now have to wait for 4 years to check out].

GSC
(("Still Shoveling Away!" - with profound apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is the EASIEST thing to avoid this tedium: simply refrain from opening any messages purporting to originate from GSC)

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12