Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
att1.html (2.4 K)

On Nov 7, 2012, at 7:59 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:

> already proved you wrong with the facts. (See the sub-thread in
> question, this message above the the preceding ones by me.)

I supplied actual links to what everything costs (houses, cars, gas, etc.). Two to three times what it costs here. There wasn't anything left to prove. But alas, this is how every discussion ends with you. The sky is blue and you claim that you've "proved" it isn't. You do it so often I don't even think you realize you are doing it. It is like a bad habit. I say bad habit because your "proofs" always seem opposite your actions. For example, if you were so better off in CA then why did you move to FL? Or after moving to FL and realizing what you gave up, why not move back to CA? Or better yet, why haven't you applied for Norwegian citizenship? You see what I mean?

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12