Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Robert Hansen <wrote:

>> On Nov 7, 2012, at 7:59 PM, Paul Tanner wrote:
>
>> already proved you wrong with the facts. (See the sub-thread in
>> question, this message above the the preceding ones by me.)

> I supplied actual links to what everything costs (houses, cars, gas, etc.).

And I pointed out that you conveniently left out a lot that hurt your position, and that you left out so much that including them actually destroyed your position. Not only that, your "facts" were many times not. Consider this one:

> Two to three times what it costs here.

Nonsense. Take for instance the average price of cars: It's roughly the same as a percentage of what the average job in the country pays, maybe a bit less in Norway, actually. In Norway, it's about roughly 3/4 of what the average job in the country pays - roughly 60 thousand dollars compared to roughly 80 thousand dollars. In the US, it's about 4/5 of what the average job pays - roughly 30 thousand dollars compared to roughly 37.5 thousand dollars.

> ...your "proofs" always seem opposite your actions. For example, if you
> were so better off in CA then why did you move to FL? Or after moving to FL
> and realizing what you gave up, why not move back to CA? Or better yet, why
> haven't you applied for Norwegian citizenship? You see what I mean?

No. I do not see what you mean. There are many reasons why people are where they are or in the jobs they have or whatever - family, friends, climate, geography, congestion, etc. Money is the not the only thing. Get real.

And so I reiterate everything I said in

in this thread and all the links it contains to my prior messages in those other threads.

Message was edited by: Paul A. Tanner III

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12