Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2012, at 1:42 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So what? It negates nothing of what I said in that post above and in
> all the links given. Nothing. That is, you will always find that
> people will never be satisfied even if they have created more per
> capita wealth and prosperity than anyone else.
>

> Oh, I see, so "teachers are inherently selfish" is your new stance.
>
> Now do you see what I mean?
>
> Bob Hansen

??? What on Earth are you talking about? I merely point out facts of human nature and you think that there is some new stance?

I in such as my last post

prove that your arguments are completely all false, and you can come up with nothing but stuff like this?

Let's see you actually trying to actually address what I actually proved, like in this last post using a basic property of algebra that one is really better off *economically* (did you get tat emphasis?) when one makes more money even in higher cost of living contexts, that your claim that one is better off *economically* (did you get tat emphasis?) when one makes less money in lower cost of living contexts.

Let's see you actually trying to actually address what I actually proved in posts like my first post in this thread

via the links and citations that proves that there are other countries like especially Norway that have in fact created more wealth and prosperity per capita than the US and have distributed that greater wealth and prosperity among their populations much more democratically than the US (and have been growing faster on average than the US for decades).

Note: This more democratic distribution includes what we could call entrepreneurial democracy, meaning a higher percentage of the population are entrepreneurs because of more democratic access to capital to become capitalists. This greater entrepreneurial democracy is one of the keys to why they have in fact created more wealth and prosperity per capita than the US (and this includes having been growing faster on average than the US for decades).

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12