Topic: Romney Wasn't Conservative Enough -- Statistically Feasible?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 9:57 AM

Guy Brandenburg

Re: Romney Wasn't Conservative Enough -- Statistically Feasible?
att1.html (9.1 K)

this is getting seriously off topic.

Guy Brandenburg, Washington, DC
http://gfbrandenburg.wordpress.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~gfbranden/GFB_Home_Page.html
============================

________________________________
From: kc mowrey <kcmowrey@charter.net>
To: Clyde Greeno <greeno@cox.net>; mathedcc@mathforum.org
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Romney Wasn't Conservative Enough -- Statistically Feasible?

?
Romney lost
because...
Two centuries ago, a
somewhat obscure Scotsman named Tytler made this profound
observation:

 "A democracy
cannot exist as a permanent form of government.

It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public
treasury

After that, the majority always votes for
the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses

-- because of
the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a
monarchy."

we have hit the tipping
point where the number of people on unemployment/ foodstamps/ medicaid
/disability /and welfare  has reached over
50%.....
it does not look good
if you have not removed
yourself from the stock market ...do so quickly
also
with Obama in
office....
2 things WILL happen the