Topic: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college

Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 1:18 AM

Helmut Wabnig

Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:02:56 +0800, "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> This is a wind up right?
>>>

>> All iDevices have recording capability... I use mine often.

>I have a tiny, $20.00, key chain "SpyCam"
>that I use every day to make short clips
>of what I did that day.
>
>I also use it to make audio recordings
>of thoughts that come to me.

HOW DOES THAT SOUND????
w.

>It records video/audio at about 60 meg per minute
>thus a 4G flash memory can record about one hour,
>which is more than I use in a day.
>
>So every day, I have a recording of my thoughts,
>what I did that day, and candid shots I happened to make.
>
>I saw an interesting show on China TV
>that showed similar devices being used
>to find out what bears did in the woods.
>
>These were low frame rate devices that were powered by
>larger batteries, and they could run for days.
>
>They were hidden in tree trunks near animal trails,
>watering holes. and feeding places.

Date Subject Author
11/8/12
Read why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
Sam Wormley
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Helmut Wabnig
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Michael Stemper
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
HVAC
11/11/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
mark.n.mcallister
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
W. Dale Hall