Topic: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college

Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 1:18 AM

Michael Stemper

Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college

In article <dG%ms.15263$h94.7821@newsfe02.iad>, "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> writes:
>"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:meqdnc7rqpsgzQHNnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@giganews.com...

>> All iDevices have recording capability... I use mine often.

>I saw an interesting show on China TV
>that showed similar devices being used
>to find out what bears did in the woods.

I think that most people know what a bear does in the woods, and it's
not really something that most of us would want to watch on TV.

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>

Date Subject Author
11/8/12
Read why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
Sam Wormley
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Helmut Wabnig
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Michael Stemper
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
HVAC
11/11/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
mark.n.mcallister
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
W. Dale Hall