Topic: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific
Research - Response To Greeno

Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 7:31 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
att1.html (4.0 K)

On Nov 9, 2012, at 10:55 AM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I guess you "Recognize the fraud for what it is and take appropriate measures to avoid it" by perpetually shouting "PUT THE EDUCATIONAL MAFIA IN JAIL!" and "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" - and then failing to put even a single alleged member of this infamous 'Education Mafia' in jail and failing to do any of the other, i.e. "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!"
>
> And you have "recognize(d) the world for what it is" by participating in that futile shouting?

Have you seen me post any of these phrases, ever? I agree with the sentiment though.

> Good for you. My sincere congratulations to you for this wonderful accomplishment of changing the US education system.

I never said I changed the US education system. I never said I was going to. I would certainly like it to change. But I did change the things I could change. I changed my life and I am making my son's life.

Bob Hansen