Topic: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college

Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 1:18 AM

HVAC

Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college

On 11/9/2012 9:16 AM, Michael Stemper wrote:
> In article<dG%ms.15263$h94.7821@newsfe02.iad>, "Tom Potter"<tdp1001@yahoo.com> writes:
>> "Sam Wormley"<swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:meqdnc7rqpsgzQHNnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>>> All iDevices have recording capability... I use mine often.
>
>> I saw an interesting show on China TV
>> that showed similar devices being used
>> to find out what bears did in the woods.

> I think that most people know what a bear does in the woods, and it's
> not really something that most of us would want to watch on TV.

Bear and a rabbit side by side in the woods taking a shit:

Bear turn to rabbit ans asks, "Do you have a problem with shit sticking
to your fur?" Rabbit answers, "No". So the bear wipes his ass with the
rabbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. ??
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Date Subject Author
11/8/12
Read why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
Sam Wormley
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Helmut Wabnig
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Michael Stemper
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
HVAC
11/11/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
mark.n.mcallister
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
W. Dale Hall