Topic: SONNTAG! Symmetries of Nature 'n' Truth about Gravity(& Planck Units).
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 11:40 AM

Wally W.

Re: SONNTAG! Symmetries of Nature 'n' Truth about Gravity(& Planck Units).

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:40:09 -0800 (PST), haroldj.l.jones@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:45:30 PM UTC, Wally W. wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 09:42:42 -0800 (PST), haroldj.l.jones@gmail.com
>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Something with no structure. It was too difficult to read as a single
>>
>> block of text.
>>

>> You might be better able to critique your own ideas if you wrote them
>>
>> with more structure.

>In what context are you using the word structure? And, given the content of the
>text and given the thorough subject research involved, how would you present the package? For instance, how would you go about explaining the phenomenon of
>opposite masses where Compton metrics matches the opposite's Schwarzschild?
>And how would you explain the phenomenon of M/m, the ratio of proton opposites,
>differentiated by (x)? And while you're at it, could you put the rest of the text into a more touchy-feely vernacular and make it more enjoyable reading?
>Thank you for your time and concern, I am with you all the way.

Two suggestiongs for starters:
1. Use paragraphs, with line breaks between paragraphs.
2. Make the paragraphs of reasonable length.

Additional suggestions which may or may not have been implemented:
1. Paragraphs should contain few topics. Ideally, one topic per
paragraph.
2. Use sentences of reasonable length.