Topic: In Defense of the NRC's "Scientific Research in Education'"
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 10, 2012 9:35 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: RE: In Defense of the NRC's "Scientific Research in Education'"

Haim posted Nov 3, 2012 8:42 PM:
> Lou Talman Posted: Nov 3, 2012 1:21 AM
> >
> >I'm not the least surprised that you have no need of

<snip>
> I have never asserted that the Education Mafia
> fia should be punished because they are ideologically
> driven. They should be punished because they are
> inimical to public education.

<snip>

And I guess those whose perpetual call for any and all issues and problems confronted by the educational system is either to "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!" or to "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" - I guess such people are not inimical to education?

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is EASY to avoid any such tedium by the simple expedient of refraining from opening any message that is purported to originate from GSC)