Topic: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!

Replies: 32   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 11:13 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
att1.html (2.1 K)

On Nov 12, 2012, at 12:02 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have an Environmental Middle School a few blocks from here. The
> students do a lot of gardening among other things.

I think each school should have a variety opportunities and they should be authentic opportunities. Unless of course, students can choose the school they go to, then each school can specialize. And I am talking middle school and on mostly. The elementary schools are probably going to be pretty uniform because they teach the basics.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
11/12/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
kirby urner
[...]
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
Joe Niederberger
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
Robert Hansen
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
Robert Hansen
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
Joe Niederberger
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
Joe Niederberger
11/13/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
Joe Niederberger
11/14/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
Robert Hansen
11/14/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
kirby urner
11/15/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
kirby urner
11/15/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
Robert Hansen
11/15/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier
confuses kids!
kirby urner
11/15/12
Read Re: How teaching factors rather than multiplicand & multiplier confuses kids!
Robert Hansen
11/16/12
[...]
11/17/12