Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

Domenico Rosa posted Nov 12, 2012 5:48 AM:

> George Shultz and the establishment Republicans did
> irreparable harm to the U.S when they handpicked
> George W. Bush as their candidate. These people are
> directly responsible for the political gridlock and
> for the "fiscal cliff" that we are facing--and they
> have yet to accept responsibility for their
> disastrous choice. Can someone explain to me why
> these nitwits did not support John McCain, who would
> have won by a landslide in 2000--as indicated by the
> way he drubbed W in the New Hampshire primary?

<snip>
I want to add: "...did irreparable harm to the world as well; irreparable harm to practically each and every country that he and his 'policies' touched either in their articulation or implementation... also did irreparable harm to each and every citizen (of the USA and of the world).

Further, what then happened in 2004, when GW Bush managed to get himself re-elected - not by "George Schultz and the establishment Republicans"... it was the citizens of the USA that re-elected him!

(None of the above is to claim that John McCain would have done any better in any possible tenure of the position of POTUS than GW Bush did...)

[And I say the above not as a supporter by any means of the candidate of the Democratic party, whomsoever he or she may be in any specific US election: as an Indian citizen, I only have the right to protest the thoughts or actions of any US president only when they affect me as a citizen of India and of the world].

GSC

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12