Topic: Triola Elementary Statistics 11th ed text wanted
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 8:43 AM

Kiernan, Katrina

RE: Triola Elementary Statistics 11th ed text wanted
att1.html (3.3 K)

The 10th edition answer key was an on-line version also. They should be able to provide this to you.

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Westendorf, Neal
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:18 AM
To: list serve
Subject: Triola Elementary Statistics 11th ed text wanted

Does anyone know where I could get an Instructors Edition of the 11th Edition? Pearson/Addison Wesley was out of stock and it is apparently now out of print. We just updated our texts this summer from the 9th edition so I have plenty of student editions but am very interested in the teachers text.

Please reply off the list serve if you have one or know of one. I will pay shipping, etc. as needed.

Thanks,

Neal Westendorf,
Taconic Hills HS