Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:27 AM

Ahmed Hakim

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

Thanks so Much for this Help

I'm planning to use MATLAB for training the NN and then use this tool (multiple backpropagation tool) to get the C code for this trained NN to be implementedon AVR

Thanks again...