Topic: Get variable from another m-file and place it in current m-file in Matlab
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 6:00 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Get variable from another m-file and place it in current m-file
in Matlab

On 11/14/2012 4:39 AM, Francis Etu-Menson wrote:
> Hi there,
> How I have a matlab file that calculates a variable "l".Now i want to call this "l" variable
>in another matlab file I am working on. How do i do this please? Urgent!!

The first function A() will return this variable "L" as its return value.

Then you can pass this variable "L" to the second function B() as
an argument. Like this

L = A()
B(L)