Topic: From math to science? Book suggestion for 9 year olds.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 2:46 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: From math to science? Book suggestion for 9 year olds.

It does seem that once you run out of the easy stuff (through elementary calculus), continuing on in mathematics (at the college level) requires a heavy time commitment, as do the other subjects. Combined with the uncertainties of how will you feed yourself (unless you plan on Ramen noodles the rest of your life), decisions must be made.

Bob Hansen