Topic: want to increase maximum possible array out of memory
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 10:33 AM

Q Zhang

Re: want to increase maximum possible array out of memory

"Valeriy" wrote in message <k7vr1d$k2g$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> It seems that you are working under 32 bits operating system. Under 64 bit version of OS available memory will increase significantly.

Hi Valeriy,

I have 32bit on both computers but one works with low speed the other doesn't work because of out of memory.
So I am looking for a way to increase the memory for Matlab.