Topic: Face reconstruction
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 15, 2012 3:02 PM

Dima Lisin

Re: Face reconstruction

No problem! I am glad this worked for you. Please check out the
documentation for the Computer Vision System Toolbox. There may be other
functionality there that you can use.

If you are trying to do 3D reconstruction of a face from motion,
vision.PointTracker would be useful. If you are doing stereo, there are
good examples of how to do feature matching and stereo rectification
that come with the toolbox.

Good luck.

Dima