Topic: Calculator Use
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 16, 2012 6:30 AM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Calculator Use
att1.html (2.4 K)

The messsage below is one good reason to join AMTNYS:)
This was last week's news to those of us who were there at the conference in Rye. Everyone, please consider joining AMTNYS. It is only $30 per year, you receive 3 journals and newsletters, important info is eblasted to you within a day, and sed conference call information as well as other important updates are posted on the memberclicks portion of the website. The SED presentation is posted there as well right now on memberclicks. Now more than ever we need to stick together! Go to www.amtnys.org and join today!
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
2012 AMTNYS Conference Coordinator