Topic: Disambiguate The Seventh Quark
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 18, 2012 11:48 AM

nuny@bid.ness

Re: Disambiguate The Seventh Quark

On Nov 16, 12:44 pm, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> Bert:  I'm gonna let YOU handle this question.
>
> On 11/16/2012 3:01 PM, Kevin wrote:

(schnip)

I think "Kevin" is an aggregator 'bot that extracts words and
phrases from selected groups, assembles them into sentences and
paragraphs, then reposts them.

Just think what you've done asking Bert to get involved. Kevin will
be going on about its "shin is in" theory.

Mark L. Fergerson