Topic: logical inference
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 3:23 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: logical inference

On Nov 17, 5:40 pm, Marshall <marshall.spi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, November 16, 2012 2:30:12 PM UTC-8, Aatu Koskensilta wrote:
>

> >   He's insane. It's difficult to say whether he's also an idiot.
>
> Stupid comes in many flavors.
>
> Marshall

YOU'RE ALL INCESSANT ASSHOLES!

Not ONE POSTER IN SCI.LOGIC has any actual mathematical ability!

LOGIC is a DEGRADED ARTS STUDY by MORONS doing LITERARY EXERCISE who
can QUOTE LITERATURE.

LOGIC as it is peddled in SCI.LOGIC is no different to LAW, CITING LAW
ARTICLES, ANCIENT HISTORY, LATIN, ANY STUDY OF LITERATURE where any
STUDIOUS MORON with 0 UNDERSTANDING, 0 MATHS ABILITY, and a memory for
KEYWORDS can excel by QUOTING LITERATURE AD INFINITUM.

NONE OF YOU HAVE POSTED A SINGLE MATHS FORMULA WITH LOGIC IN IT in the
10 YEARS I'VE POSTED HERE!

I write 100 LINES OF LOGIC FORMULA A WEEK HERE.

NONE OF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF READING LOGIC, WRITING LOGIC, USING LOGIC,
or ARGUING LOGIC CORRECTLY.

NONE of you can DO ANY MATHS PERIOD!

All of you could have just as well done a LAW DEGREE using the SAME
LITERACY SKILLS that you peddle here as MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE.

YOU"RE ALL STUPID, INCAPABLE OF LISTENING TO ANY ARGUMENT AT ALL!

ALL YOUR THEORIES ARE GOING OUT THE WINDOW ONE BY ONE.

All the topics and stances are slowly morphing more and more to
EVERYTHING I have written here previously. It just takes you all 6
months to 2 years TO FOLLOW ONE OF MY POSTS because none of you have
the brains to understand ANYTHING LOGICAL on your own, only by group
dissemination over a period of peer checking if some assertion is
allowed or not.

You're all POMPOUS IDIOTS who think by STUDYING 20TH CENTURY LOGIC you
gain membership to a HIGH CLASS OF CITIZEN, you all act like you are
superior and infallible by quoting articles.

You're all ARTS DEGREES MAJORS IN DISGUISE!

LITERACY KNOW-IT-ALLS reading an obselete moronic theory that
justifies your lack of computing and formal logic know how.

misc.writing added so all the regular text book quoters here feel at
home.

Herc
--
www.microPROLOG.com

A FORMAL SYSTEM WRITTEN PURELY IN PREDICATES!

f(0).
t(1).
t(X) :- f(f(X)).
wff(X) :- t(X).