Topic: SCI.LOGIC is a STAGNANT CESS PITT of LOSERS!
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 7:26 PM

Hercules ofZeus

Re: SCI.LOGIC is a STAGNANT CESS PITT of LOSERS!

On Nov 18, 7:11 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> > See this is the problem.
>
> > You just BAFFLE WITH BULLSHIT every assertion made that doesn't match
> > your Library Of Logic Facts!

> > *IF* you had any credible mathematical capacity,
> > you would ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARGUMENT FIRST.

> I*DID* acknowledge your argument first.  *I*WAS* talking about YOUR
> argument IN YOUR terms.

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You used a DEBATING TECHNIQUE called A.R.T.S.

A-GREE - YES ITS COMPLETE
R-ESTATE
T-ELL STORY - TRUE ITS INCOMPLETE
S-EE?

The ARGUMENT you ALWAYS IGNORE

is that CLOSED LOGIC IS CLOSED

You ALMOST MADE SENSE.

I did 2 YEARS of this stuff at UNI

They DELIBERATELY left out ZFC in the I.T. degree and for good reason.

They even used a SPECIFICATION LANGUAGE called Z to cover the omission
of ZFC from I.T. degrees.

You can EMBED mathematics in the CLOSED LOGIC.

someModel |= this-is-not-derivable-by-axiom-set(A1)

can be modelled as a liar statement in the 1 system.

Herc