Topic: SCI.LOGIC is a STAGNANT CESS PITT of LOSERS!
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 7:44 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: SCI.LOGIC is a STAGNANT CESS PITT of LOSERS!

On Nov 18, 10:23 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 6:37 pm, Hercules ofZeus wrote:
>

> > This is a BREAKTHOUGH ITERATIVE UNIFY ALGORITHM
>
> Oh, JEEZus!
> LOTS OF PEOPLE have been working on unification algorithms!
> You DO NOT have one BETTER than most of THE MANY that are already out
> there!
>

> > On Nov 17, 3:47 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SOFTWARE THAT DOES THIS IN A 4GL!
>
> DANG, you're ignorant
>.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_theorem_proving

IT'S RECURSIVE YOU MORON.

LOGICIANS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM'S FAVORITE WORD

proc unify {type a b {env ""}} {
if {[var? $a]} {
unify-var $type $a $b $env
} elseif {[var? $b]} {
unify-var $type $b $a $env
} else {
invoke $type $a $b $env
}
}

> > but you are all too self absorbed to understand how to use a data  structure of predicates.
>
> We're not self-absorbed. We just don't give a shit about what YOU'RE
> doing, becaus it's juvenile.
>
> The things that tend to make theorem-proving hard don't have much to
> do with how well anything is implemented
> at the data-structure level.  The problem with efficiency in
> unification is the occurs-check.
> HERE IS ANOTHER 4GL crack at unification:http://wiki.tcl.tk/15159

Oh bullshit.

I defined TRUE WFF and FALSE WFF in HORN CLAUSES.

What none of you could do for 40 years, backtracking FALSE.

> You really should be sentenced to read more of what is out there
> before you dare come back in here.
> And you really should be banned from all these OTHER newsgroups you
> keep SPAMMING.

You are a clueless piece of shit George.

Herc