Topic: matlab.hpp location?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 18, 2012 8:27 AM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: matlab.hpp location?

I just found this:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/267802

As I know Steve Lord is on of the resident experts at the MathWorks. He knows this stuff better than (pretty much) anyone out there.