Topic: The Education Mafia Speaks
Replies: 12   Last Post: Nov 20, 2012 3:25 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Education Mafia Speaks

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Nov 16, 2012 11:14 PM
>

>>No. You are wrong on the facts, since not only I am
>>right that he is ignorant of the certain facts I
>>documented, he and folks like him are not "leadership"
>>in the least of any given public school system in any
>>district anywhere. You are utterly factually incorrect
>>in that you think people like him have command and
>>control of public school systems the way generals or
>>CEOs do.

> It did not occur to me that anyone would confuse American public schools with the U.S. Navy. I.e., I am arguing by analogy.

It is you confusing them since it is you trying to make the analogy I demonstrated to be a false analogy.

I again reiterate all of the facts that I in my post

"Re: The Education Mafia Speaks"

presented, since these facts showing the US public school system to be as good or better than the one of just about any country on Earth by certain measures are proved to be facts by this documentation.