Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 18, 10:38 am, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
<spamt...@library.lspace.org.invalid> wrote:
> In <796mn9-dcg....@mail.specsol.com>, on 11/18/2012
>    at 04:54 AM, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com said:
>

> >Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.math
>
> Read carefully.
>

> >This is NOT a statistics and probability news group, it is
> >sci.physics, ass hat.

Really? Statistics and Probability have no place in Statistical
Thermodynamics, in Quantum Mechanics, ..., err in Physics?

Ever compute, in a Physics Class, what is the Probability of breathing
the same air molecule inhaled by Julius Ceaser by someone alive today?

Being mad at SamBot is no reason to display one's Ignorance. IOW, stay
calm since the SamBot has no feelings to affect.

> See above.
>
> Note that I'm not saying that the cross-posting was appropriate, just
> that it was there.

Math and Physics often, every nanosecond, cross swords. Ykwim.

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>
>
> Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
> right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
> domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
> reply to spamt...@library.lspace.org

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal

[...]