Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 18, 2:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Statistics and probability and math in general are of course used in
> >> phyics, as well as chemistry, manufacturing engineering, and many,
> >> many other fields.

> >> However, they are concidered to be separate fields of study and have
> >> separate USENET newsgroups for their discussion.

> >> Have you ever wondered why universities have separate physics, chemistry,
> >> math, and engineering departments?

> >> <snip remaining babble>
>
> > Yes I've wondered. Why do you think there exist separate departments?
>
> Because they are all concidered to be separate fields of study, something
> that is blazingly obvious to most people.

Concider? Is that like "with cider" when cidered? Don't answer, you'd
just give drinking a bad reputation jimp. Enjoying your jimping much?

> If "everything was physics" as halfwits like you claim, MIT wouldn't have
> 5 different schools and over 30 different departments.

I am not a halfwit, I am a full 76.38% wit. Go do the Statistics.

MIT? You went to MIT? There The Infinite Corridor is sweet.

Look jimp... if that is your Given Name... God help your Parents... I
share your frustration with SamBot. Seems, however a big but But BUT,
to Me that you are part of his Entourage. Come clean.

Usenet is for Human Interactions, not SamBots.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

[...]