Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 2:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > Yes I've wondered. Why do you think there exist separate departments?
>>
>> Because they are all concidered to be separate fields of study, something
>> that is blazingly obvious to most people.

> Concider?

It is a typo, moron.

You don't really think I would waste time on you spell checking?

<snip>

>> If "everything was physics" as halfwits like you claim, MIT wouldn't have
>> 5 different schools and over 30 different departments.

> I am not a halfwit, I am a full 76.38% wit. Go do the Statistics.

That would be math, not likely statistics. Notice that the 's' in statistics
is not capitalized.

> MIT? You went to MIT? There The Infinite Corridor is sweet.

Did I say I went to MIT?

How about Caltech with 6 academic divisions and 26 different academic
programs?

Who needs all that if "everything is physics"?

> Look jimp... if that is your Given Name

It is a computer login name, moron.

<snip remaining>

Date Subject Author
[...]