Topic: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 1, 2012 6:14 PM

Greg Heath

Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet

======SNIP
> > My guess he had data for 26 curves, ordered them somehow and used every other one for
> > training.

> Yes, that is the understanding. But How could he order those 13 for training and the other 13 for test? That is the point.

If I were him I would overlay the 13 torque curves and try to pick a representative sample.

Greg
> > > I'm concerned on how to build all the training and testing process into the neural net. Hope it's more clear for you to understand what i'm trying to do. If you can show me examples for your exaplanation it would be easier for me to understand.
> >
> > I don't know. It looks like he designed 13 nets. Maybe inputs are presented to all 13 and the target that is closest to the output identifies the correspoding load condition.
> >
> > That is my best guess.
> >
> > Greg

> Thansk.
>
> Carlos

Date Subject Author
10/17/12
Read Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
10/19/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
10/20/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
10/29/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
10/31/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/1/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/1/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/3/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/3/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/5/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/16/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/17/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/17/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/17/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/17/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/17/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
11/18/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Carlos Aragon
11/18/12
Read Re: Training multiple data for a single feedforwardnet
Greg Heath
12/1/12