Topic: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Replies: 25   Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 2:28 AM

Dmitrey Yershov

Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <k8d77s$lfd$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Dmitrey Yershov" <pierrevanstulov@mail.ru> wrote in message
> > Error in delaunayn (line 101)
> > t = qhullmx(x', 'd ', opt);
> >
> > Error in Untitled (line 32)
> > T = delaunayn(V);
> >
> > I will be obliged to you if you can fixe it.

> Please try to replace the delaunayn() command with:
>
> if m==3
> T = delaunay(V);
> else
> T = delaunayn(V);
> end
>
> Obviously it doesn' work for 2-dimensional triangulation.
>
> Bruno

Thank you very VERY much, Bruno! Your procedure works fast enough to solve my problem and gives proper results (at least by sight for 3 dimensions)!

P.S.: Special thanks to Roger Stafford and Matt J for basis procedures.

Date Subject Author
11/14/12
Read Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Dmitrey Yershov
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Greg Heath
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/18/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Dmitrey Yershov
11/18/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/19/12
[...]
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/21/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/21/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
james bejon
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
james bejon
9/17/13
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
JS Hong
9/17/13
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
JS Hong
11/19/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
David Epstein
11/19/12