Topic: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Replies: 25   Last Post: Sep 17, 2013 2:28 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints

"Dmitrey Yershov" <pierrevanstulov@mail.ru> wrote in message

> Thank you very VERY much, Bruno! Your procedure works fast enough to solve my problem and gives proper results (at least by sight for 3 dimensions)!

You could further optimize the code by replacing the for-loop of V*w with James's MTIMESX

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25977-mtimesx-fast-matrix-multiply-with-multi-dimensional-support

Bruno

Date Subject Author
11/14/12
Read Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Dmitrey Yershov
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Greg Heath
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/17/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/18/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Dmitrey Yershov
11/18/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/19/12
[...]
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Roger Stafford
11/21/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
Bruno Luong
11/21/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
james bejon
11/20/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
james bejon
9/17/13
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
JS Hong
9/17/13
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
JS Hong
11/19/12
Read Re: Generate random numbers with fixed sum and different constraints
David Epstein
11/19/12