Topic: How to Select Entire Row From Excel File Uisng Prompt?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 5:52 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: How to Select Entire Row From Excel File Uisng Prompt?

Well, I'm entering a value (date) into the InputBox, and then reading from the InputBox to ColumnA. You're correct. I didn't phrase it as well as I could have.

I believe both the options that you mentioned would work fine. I'm not sure how to do the coding. Surely, you know Matlab better than I know it.

I never got your code sample to work. It said something about the Try Catch being incorrect. It looks fine to me. I didn't know how to interpret that error.

Do you have an idea what the actual code will look like? If not, I'll have to do a lot more fiddling with this thing. I spent a while on it yesterday, and got as far as my last post.

Thanks!!