Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 12:16 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Are you on drugs?
>
> > No. Yet you continue to ask the stupidest of questions.

> >> Correct, sci.physics is NOT a statistics and probability USENET group, it
> >> is a physics group.

> > Ok, so you say. Well then... shuffling cards, any cards, 52! or
> > thereabouts, is a Physics activity involving both matter, radiation,
> > and energy. Is my math off again? Oy.

> If everything is physics, why does every college and university on the
> planet have separate biology, chemistry, engineering, geology,
> humanities, physcis, mathematics, astronomy, etc. departments?

Good question. The nearest I can figure is that most fields are
slightly independent of one another, save that Physics and Mathematics
are common to all others and especially to each other. Draw your own
Venn Diagrams please. Also, the more fields and departments you have,
the more students will likely attend, leading to the ultimate goal --
at least in the USA -- of filling the Football Stadiums.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

Sorry I earlier hit Send accidentally... responding with content. Was
not my intention but the hand having clicked, moves on.

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
[...]