Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 12:16 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > No. Yet you continue to ask the stupidest of questions.

>> > Ok, so you say. Well then... shuffling cards, any cards, 52! or
>> > thereabouts, is a Physics activity involving both matter, radiation,
>> > and energy. Is my math off again? Oy.

>> If everything is physics, why does every college and university on the
>> planet have separate biology, chemistry, engineering, geology,
>> humanities, physcis, mathematics, astronomy, etc. departments?

> Good question. The nearest I can figure is that most fields are
> slightly independent of one another, save that Physics and Mathematics
> are common to all others and especially to each other.

That is because you are an ineducable idiot capitalizing nouns at random.

Mathematics is a fully separate field of study which is used as a tool
in other fields of study to describe phenomena.

By your idiotic definition language is physics as language is used to
describe physical phenomena.

> Draw your own
> Venn Diagrams please. Also, the more fields and departments you have,
> the more students will likely attend, leading to the ultimate goal --
> at least in the USA -- of filling the Football Stadiums.

That is the babbling nonsense of an ineducable idiot.

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
[...]