Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > [trim]

> >> That is because you are an ineducable idiot capitalizing nouns at random.
>
> > By now, I am deaf to your insults. I capitalize as I feel it
> > appropriate.

> That is because you are an ineducable idiot capitalizing nouns at random.
>
> If you can't understand the simple rule of capitalization in English,
> how could you ever understand the difference between mathematics and
> physics?

Good one! From someone who cannot spell "and."

> >> Mathematics is a fully separate field of study which is used as a tool
> >> in other fields of study to describe phenomena.

> > Mathematics does not thrive in a vacuum.
>
> It most certainly does ahd has.

You spelling is not improved.

> > Many a great Physicist
> > advanced the field of -- must use lowercase -- mathematics.

> And an actress invented spread spectrum technology, so what?
>
> <snip kook babble>
>

> >> By your idiotic definition language is physics as language is used to
> >> describe physical phenomena.

> > Language is most certainly physics Physics PHYSICS. Language initially
> > evolved when humans were first forced to utter in sound waves.
> > Language takes and took a Physics. Oy.

> Yet more meaningless kook babble; what a moron.

> >> That is the babbling nonsense of an ineducable idiot.
>
> > However uneducated I may be, and however lacking a sense of humor you
> > actually are, where did you jimp earn your worthless paper degree?

> At a real university with separate physics, mathematics, and English
> departments like every other university on the planet.

Yes but does your real university have a name, an address? I need to
know where not to send anyone to study.

> Where did you learn your Pidgin English?

You imply I learned.

Good riddance and do learn to add me to your Usenet Killfile.

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
[...]