Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > [trim]

>> > By now, I am deaf to your insults. I capitalize as I feel it
>> > appropriate.

>> That is because you are an ineducable idiot capitalizing nouns at random.
>>
>> If you can't understand the simple rule of capitalization in English,
>> how could you ever understand the difference between mathematics and
>> physics?

> Good one! From someone who cannot spell "and."

Great retort on an obvious typo from someone that consistantly writes
babbling sentence fragments and capitalizes words at random.

<snip remaining babbling sentence fragments and random capitalized words>

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
[...]