Topic: Probationary Math position
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 21, 2012 2:54 PM

GPJ

From: Broome County
Registered: 10/3/11
RE: ipad apps
att1.html (5.2 K)

I've used several, one of my favorites, especially for AIS in Algebra is FLVS (florida virtual school), it has a bank of 30-45 questions from each algebra topic. I used a combination of "MathGraphics" and "Scientific Graphing Calculator" by W. Jockusch for graphing, and use "scalar" personally for its beauty.
I hope there will be an emulator soon.
I can't wait to hear other good apps in this thread, I'm sure there are many I haven't seen.
Best regards,

Gene Jordan