Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 1:19 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal"  wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 9:56 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
>
> <LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:

> > "Mahipal"  wrote in message

> > By your "No thank you" I must presume you have no knowledge of the
> > progression of this thread.

> > I've seen enough to stay away, it offers me no interest.
> > Once again I leave you to your trivia. Have a bad night. Or don't. Stupid
> > arrogant bluster is the American Way, Yankee Bard.

> > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> > Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

> "Quiet desperation is the English Way" -- Pink Floyd classic lyric.
>
> You are welcome to start your own topics for discussion. I live to
> eagerly vote in America, was born in India. So I technically cannot
> allow anyone to think a Yankee I. Due to SR, flying back and forth
> keeps me theoretically younger than had I just sat my life away.
>
> Be and fare well John. Have a good evening.
>
> Mine's a new indifferent morning now. Indifferent night looming across
> the Sky.
>
> Enjo(y)...
> --
> Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> 1) Pink isn't my colour, whatever you are talking about.

Pink Floyd is amongst one of the greatest handful of Rock Bands ever,
happen to be English, and are certainly worth the time invested in
listening. Strongly recommended. Will gladly provide you a list of
songs to begin with, if you request. "Welcome to The Machine" for the
first one.

> 2) I know I am and have often done so.

Nice.

> 3) I would never voluntarily give another power over me. Politicians may
> vote for me if they wish. They never do.

I was being eagerly sarcastic about voting at all. Politicians will
ruin my life, and mine life alone, without me asking for them to do
so. So considerate They.

> 4) With a name like "Mahipal Virdy" I did not imagine you to be a native of
> Italy, no vowel at the end.  Were you to be Mahipalo Verdi I'd reconsider my
> supposition.  "Indian" in the land of the motherfucker (a term unheard of in
> England) is an aboriginal such as the Cherokee or Crow, you'll have to be an
> Asian Yankee, much as a "yo' nigga"  (as they call themselves but we must
> not) is an African Yankee. In England it is correct to call them black.
> During O.J. Simpson's trial one of the prosecutors, Christopher Darden,
> himself an African Yankee, wanted to call a black Englishman as a witness
> but found it difficult to refer to him other than as an "African American"
> Englishman, which is obviously false.

In USA many often think, hear, my name is as Verde. Hence the colour
green is appealing to me. Some Uncles of mine use the string "Birdy"
in place of Virdy. There's no write answer to phonetics. Overall,
given your concern, I do have to accept that Racism and Hatred are
alive and well on Earth. Sad, but so it is. Perhaps I will learn to
hide my colours on Usenet in the future.

> 5) I lived in Pittsburgh Pa for 18 years and retired to Florida for two
> years before returning home to "Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"
> but the waves don't obey the rules anymore than I do. So like you I have
> flown over the waves often and am now younger than I was when I was born,
> thanks to SR.

Younger than when born? What's your gamma factor?

> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal

[...]