Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

"Mahipal" wrote in message

On Nov 19, 1:19 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
<LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:
> "Mahipal" wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 9:56 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
>
> <LordAndroc...@November2012.org> wrote:

> > "Mahipal" wrote in message

> > By your "No thank you" I must presume you have no knowledge of the
> > progression of this thread.

> > I've seen enough to stay away, it offers me no interest.
> > Once again I leave you to your trivia. Have a bad night. Or don't.
> > Stupid
> > arrogant bluster is the American Way, Yankee Bard.

> > -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> > Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

> "Quiet desperation is the English Way" -- Pink Floyd classic lyric.
>
> You are welcome to start your own topics for discussion. I live to
> eagerly vote in America, was born in India. So I technically cannot
> allow anyone to think a Yankee I. Due to SR, flying back and forth
> keeps me theoretically younger than had I just sat my life away.
>
> Be and fare well John. Have a good evening.
>
> Mine's a new indifferent morning now. Indifferent night looming across
> the Sky.
>
> Enjo(y)...
> --
> Mahipalhttp://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> 1) Pink isn't my colour, whatever you are talking about.

Pink Floyd is amongst one of the greatest handful of Rock Bands ever,
happen to be English, and are certainly worth the time invested in
listening. Strongly recommended. Will gladly provide you a list of
songs to begin with, if you request. "Welcome to The Machine" for the
first one.

The dark side of the moon is the side facing away from the sun and not worth
mentioning since new moons occur once a month. English musicians of
noteworthiness are Delius, Elgar, Vaughn Williams. You are recommending Coca
Cola and Sprite to someone who prefers Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. Same
colour, different taste. Pink is still not my colour.

> 2) I know I am and have often done so.

Nice.

> 3) I would never voluntarily give another power over me. Politicians may
> vote for me if they wish. They never do.

I was being eagerly sarcastic about voting at all. Politicians will
ruin my life, and mine life alone, without me asking for them to do
so. So considerate They.
Sarcasm should be blatant to be effective. In our previous encounter your
complaint was that I was not specific and threatened to withdraw, so I
preempted you and withdrew.

> 4) With a name like "Mahipal Virdy" I did not imagine you to be a native
> of
> Italy, no vowel at the end. Were you to be Mahipalo Verdi I'd reconsider
> my
> supposition. "Indian" in the land of the motherfucker (a term unheard of
> in
> England) is an aboriginal such as the Cherokee or Crow, you'll have to be
> an
> Asian Yankee, much as a "yo' nigga" (as they call themselves but we must
> not) is an African Yankee. In England it is correct to call them black.
> During O.J. Simpson's trial one of the prosecutors, Christopher Darden,
> himself an African Yankee, wanted to call a black Englishman as a witness
> but found it difficult to refer to him other than as an "African American"
> Englishman, which is obviously false.

In USA many often think, hear, my name is as Verde. Hence the colour
green is appealing to me. Some Uncles of mine use the string "Birdy"
in place of Virdy. There's no write answer to phonetics. Overall,
given your concern, I do have to accept that Racism and Hatred are
alive and well on Earth. Sad, but so it is. Perhaps I will learn to
hide my colours on Usenet in the future.
Floyd Pink of rock candy (with "Margate" extruded all the way through it)
cannot be disguised as Green Joe of Opera Winfrey.
https://marketplace-images.asos.com/fa/21f3aab9-c587-4a8f-85ae-e919e6a53edb_huge.jpg
You are forever an Asian Yankee.

> 5) I lived in Pittsburgh Pa for 18 years and retired to Florida for two
> years before returning home to "Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"
> but the waves don't obey the rules anymore than I do. So like you I have
> flown over the waves often and am now younger than I was when I was born,
> thanks to SR.

Younger than when born? What's your gamma factor?
Imaginary. The square root of minus one is an operator.
A single trip on Concorde and one arrives in New York before taking off in
London.
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img54.gif
That looks like beta to me, pronounced "vetta" like the Gaelic v in
"Siobhan". Unfortunately relativists are so stupid they can't read Greek
letters.
While I was in The USA I objected to being called "white" and insisted I was
an English-American Englishman come to take the colonies back and collect
the Chinese tea (grown in India) taxes. Strange country, the USA. Full of
Xtians who want some guy Jesus for a monarch and give up the republican
democracy.

> -- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
> Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal

[...]