Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 6:01 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > You do know how to gauge something was random?
>>
>> Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

> Prove it, since your word is not, and never will be, sufficient.

I have no need to prove anything to a halfwit like you.

>> Since you are a thick headed idiot, I will expand on what I said earlier
>> and will type slowly so you MAY be able to understand it.
>>
>> You appear to capitalize nouns at random.

> I capitalize nouns when appropriate. As I've stated already.

No, you do not, not even at a 5th grade level.

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

<snip remaining kook babble>

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
[...]