Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 19, 7:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
>
> > Prove it, since your word is not, and never will be, sufficient.
>
> I have no need to prove anything to a halfwit like you.

Prove it to Usenet. Get help as needed from your unnamed real
university.

> >> Since you are a thick headed idiot, I will expand on what I said earlier
> >> and will type slowly so you MAY be able to understand it.

> >> You appear to capitalize nouns at random.
>
> > I capitalize nouns when appropriate. As I've stated already.
>
> No, you do not, not even at a 5th grade level.
>
> http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp
>
> <snip remaining kook babble>

Thanks but, grade level indifferent, the keyword here is "random."

Clue: I capitalize or SHOUT per my desires. Usenet groups, especially
these two here, which "appear" as per your word, only care about
Random Events. Be the events my typing or your desperate escape
attempts.

Teach Me something beyond the Rules of insignificant grammar.

Show Me the random in my posts in this here one thread. I've used,
surely, more words than the 52 cards in any deck of cards already.

Snip my entire post and just respond with a empty post. Just do it.

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
[...]