Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 7:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > Prove it, since your word is not, and never will be, sufficient.
>>
>> I have no need to prove anything to a halfwit like you.

> Prove it to Usenet.

Usenet is a distributed discussion system, not a person or group of persons,
which means it would be impossible to "Prove it to Usenet.".

<snip remaining kook babble>

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
[...]