Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 9:05 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > Prove it to Usenet.
>>
>> Usenet is a distributed discussion system, not a person or group of persons,
>> which means it would be impossible to "Prove it to Usenet.".
>>
>> <snip remaining kook babble>

> Prove the random usage of Capitals, by Me, to yourself.

QED.

That you capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized is blazingly
obvious and requires no proof as this last sentence demonstrates.

<snip remaining kook babble unread>

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
[...]