Topic: Mathlab Assignment Issues
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 1:39 PM

dpb

Re: Mathlab Assignment Issues

On 11/20/2012 11:04 AM, raymond cotay wrote:
> my professor gave a folder full of Csv files. These files contain
> baseball information. i need to write a script that rads the necessary
> tables and does the following

Start w/ the FAQ

<http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#How_can_I_process_a_sequence_of_files.3F>

and doc dir() then progress to csvread() % and friends...

When you get stuck on a specific point, post what you've tried and the
specific problem...